Two of my s13’s after a wash. These will be both my track cars. White has priority, black is drift missile!
Delicious Longboard in Oakland CA Airport while waiting to board Allegiant Air flight to Bellingham.
If your on the hunt for The Mothership Tour 2011 tickets, here is a taste of what you’ll be dubbing out too. I bought my presale tickets last week and I must say, this is going to be a massive mosh pit. Enjoi!
Skrillex Essential Mix June 18th, 2011
TRACKLIST FOR THIS SET
01. Skrillex - Ruffneck (FULL Flex) (03:44)
02. La Roux - In For The Kill (Skrillex Remix) (01:59)
03. Doctor P - Watch Out (02:52)
04. Skrillex - True Gangsters (01:43)
05. Flux Pavilion - Bass Cannon (Zomboy Remix) (00:55)
06. Skrillex & Bare Noize feat. Foreign Beggars - Scatta (01:46)
07. Skrillex - First Of The Year (Equinox) (03:12)
08. Kill The Noise - Talk To Me(01:21)
09. Talay Riley - Sergeant Smash (Roksonix Remix) (01:20)
10. Kano - Spaceship (Trolley Snatcha Remix) (01:12)
11. 12th Planet & Juakali - Reasons (Doctor P Remix) (01:07)
12. Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend (Feed Me Remix) (01:59)
13. 16bit - Skullcrack (01:33)
14. Medison feat. Skrein - Harry (Bare Noize Remix) (01:33)
15. Skrillex vs. Pendulum - My Name Is Skrillex vs. Salt In The Wounds (02:28)
16. Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Friction vs. Camo & Krooked Remix) (00:44)
17. Ludacris feat. Mystikal - Move Bitch (01:28)
18. Terravita - Up In The Club (01:58)
19. Skrillex - Ruffneck (Remix) (01:18)
20. The Prototypes - Cascade (00:52)
21. Let Me Clear My Throat (Oldschool Reunion Remix '96) (00:51)
22. Skrillex - Reptile Theme (01:23)
23. The Bloody Beetroots feat. Steve Aoki - Warp 1.9 (00:15)
24. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (00:14)
25. Major Lazer feat. VYBZ Kartel - Pon De Floor (01:28)
26. Skrillex - Kill Everybody (01:51)
27. iSQUARE - Hey Sexy Lady (Skrillex Remix) (02:26)
28. Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites (02:01)
29. Benny Benassi feat. Gary Go - Cinema (Skrillex Remix) (06:12)
I cannot wait for the snowboard season. Listening to this remix reminds of of countless hours of shredding Mt. Baker. Soon.
WP Meet The Author plugin adds a tab at the top of your blog, allowing your users to see contact information, social media links, RSS feed, Gravatar and a short bio. This great plugin enables the blogger to self brand themselves.
The current version is trunk, the UI configuration options in the dashboard are still needing work. I decided to release this as-is after learning how to use git on Windows 7.
This is my second plugin I’ve ever developed for WordPress. It is my first public open source plugin released under GPLv2. There are more features in the near future. I will combine my first plugin with Meet The Author.
Download: WP Meet The Author Trunk
Note as of 10/19/2012: In Adobe Illustrator CS6 the previous feature called “Live Trace” is now called “Image Trace.” To make modifications to the settings go to Window -> Image Trace and the panel will appear. After that you can go to Object -> Image Trace -> Make. Enjoy, and thanks for the comments!
In the past, I’ve received clients suggesting to place QRCodes on marketing print materials. Usually when I preview the file they sent it’s a very low resolution compressed image, which doesn’t play well in print. If you happen to be a Creative Suite owner, fear not, there is a simple trick to convert these small images to vector based paths. This will allow you to scale the QRCode regardless of DPI / size. We can get a vector path from a jpg, gif or png by using Adobe Illustrator’s Live Trace feature!
You will need to open up Adobe Illustrator and create a new file. Don’t worry about the document sizing. Either go File -> Place (to import the image to canvas) or copy/paste the image.
At this point goto Object -> Live Trace -> Tracing Options
I used the following settings to get an accurate path traced based on the QRCode image. I used the following settings:
Threshold: 1 (or 2)
Blur: 0 px
Path Fitting: 0 px
Minimum Area: 0 px
Corner Angle: 0
When you click Trace, the paths will be generated. Double check to make sure it looks accurate by using the Preview check box.
Once it’s done, click the object that was generated, go to Object -> Live Trace -> Expand and it will reveal the paths.
At this point you can either use the path object in Adobe Illustrator, or copy / paste this into Adobe Photoshop. Note: When pasting into Adobe Photoshop, Paste As Smart Object. It will retain it’s vector paths, allowing you to scale the object to whatever size / dpi.
Today I’ve received the OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G Solid State Drive. I’ve purchase this SSD to install on my ASUS UL80j. My intent is to improve cold start times, wake up and overall power consumption. I would also like to potentially experiment with Google Chrome OS. For now my main OS of choice will be uBuntu 11.04, although I do have a Hackintosh install CD derping around.
uBuntu 11.04 benchmarks with the OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G 2.5″ 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Update: Installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on this laptop and here are the ATTO benchmarks.